12.06.2014

GOLDEN EYE

Hellooo!!!

The last couple of weeks have been exiting, stressful, exhausting, hard and fun all at once.
So I have been taking it easy and just doing a lot of homework and trying not to lose my mind ( witch tends to happen *oops*).
But one day I was a bit bored and tried out this golden eye shadow look. 
I actually think that it turned out quite well in the end.



oh and sorry for the lighting :/ it's was late okay


 t The eye shadow trio that I used- wet n wild E334 I'm Getting Sunburned
I started out the look by applying the shimmering golden eye shadow on my eyelid and putting a dark brown color on my crease. After gently blending everything out, I got the lovely pink and applied it above my crease.
If you want a very neat look then you can also put multiple layers and finish off with some liquid eyeliner.

And random pics of school and stuff :D

Hope you enjoyed! :)