1.29.2015

BACK TO THE BASICS 2015

Hellooo!!!

Currently I' m trying to relax and chill with my jam and candles and it certainly feels nice.
We should always treat ourselves more. That would be a good post but not today's. :D

Today I am just uploading some quick picture that I took of the Back to the Basics 2015.
It's basically a dance convention that is held by Joel Juht (JJ-Street - the dance studio where I dance).
And yes I know that it has nothing to do with makeup, lifestyle or anything like that but I still want to share with you some things, that I find the time to do in my everyday life.

The whole experience was wonderful and the vibes were also amazing. I am sure that everyone had a great time and learned some new useful moves and information.
I always find it fun to try something new and step out of my comfort zone, so this was exactly what I needed.
All I can say is a massive thank you to everybody who make things like this possible.

Hope you enjoy the pics! :)