1.15.2015

A LITTLE PHOTOSHOOT

Hellooo!!!

I am going to have to make this quick because I have to be
 at the studio by seven and by then my homework has to be finished.

So a few days ago my dear friend Ingela was kind 
enough to accompany me into town.
The main goal was to get nice pictures and have a bit of fun. In my opinion we succeeded quite well
and I cannot complain about the weather either.
Since I live in Estonia and we only have like 6 hours before it gets pitch dark outside, we had to get up and get headed to town quite early in the morning.
Luckily the weather wasn't too bad and it hadn't been snowing for days, so the ice and snow had already melted.
We shot some pictures in two different areas. One of them was in the old town and the other was at the town center.
Along with the pictures I also have a behind the scenes video, that I shot just for fun and memories but I think that some day I might even upload it. 

I have chosen out the pictures that I would like to share with you.
So here you go.

Hope you enjoy!
  




 Fabulous posing by the way :D
Shirt- RIVER ISLAND 
Jeans- H&M 










Pants- RIVER ISLAND 
Trainers- CONVERSE ALL STAR




Short sleeved sweater- MARK & SPENCERS
Leggings- HOLLISTER