1.20.2015

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque

Hellooo!!!

Unfortunately I have been cursed with awful hair and It' s often very difficult for me to cope with it. My hair is very dry, lifeless, damaged, short and frankly I barely even have any. Although I have done everything for it to grow, my hair has been the same length for like 3 years now. But I am not here today to speaks to you about its length, I am here to talk to you about the damaged, dry and lifeless part.
I am not a very patient person, so I tend to get frustrated with masks but this time was different. To be honest with you, I never really expected much of this mask but it turned out to be a great treatment for your hair. Every time I use  it feels like the softness and silkiness of my hair has magically returned and my hair definitely feels less damaged. It's very nourishing and it doesn't weigh your hair down (great bonus).The feeling of having that soft hair makes me really love my hair a bit more and I would definitely recommend the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque for you, so you can also experience that soft feeling. :D
I use heat and damaging methods on my hair way too often and I should definitely get more into masks. I am also very interested in the other Macadamia hair products and I will surely purchase more of them.

Hope you enjoyed! :)
  



You can check out their other products here: http://macadamiahair.com/