2.22.2015

FOTD

Hellooo!!!

Since I have been away for a long time I wanted to do a quick FOTD for you guys.
I haven't seen a lot of OOTDs and FOTDs floating around the internet as much as I used to.
Why is that?
I guess it's not that important of a subject. *me getting carried away in my thoughts again*
Okay.. enough rambling, let's get started.

If you are wandering why the makeup in this FOTD is a bit heavy.... I'm terribly sorry but my mind lacks of an answer to that question... I guess I just wanted to wear a bit more makeup, although usually I would only wear this much makeup for a party or something like that.
I also want to point out that I stayed in the lane of drugstore/high street makeup ranges and the products actually did their  work.

Face:
Foundation: AVON calming effects foundation in nude
Concealer: ESSENCE coverstick in matt ivory
Powder: MIYO skin care powder
Bronzer: BELLAOGGI bronzing powder
Blusher: CATRICE COSMETICS multi colour blush in strawberry frappucino

Lips:
MAYBELLINE Colorsensational in Pleasure me red 547

Eyes:
Eye shadow Palette: WETNWILD coloricon eye shadow trio in I'm Getting Sunburned 
Mascara: MAYBELLINE the Rocket Volume Express

Eyebrows:
ORIFLAME Giordani Shaping Eyebrow Gel
ESSENCE eyebrow stylist set

Hope you enjoy!! :)