3.19.2015

ZOEVA ROSE GOLDEN LUXURY SET

Hellooo!!!

I actually wanted to publish this post a few days ago but I had a lot of interruptions.
For example school was giving me a hard time and I recently went to a dance convention where I was for 3 days, but I was very happy to be there because it was all really exiting and great.
But now let's get to business. 

So about a week ago I got my new Zoeva makeup brushes. 
I will start by saying that these brushes are absolutely perfect in every way. Literally.
I had heard so many people rave about them that it was absolutely impossible to stay away from them.
And they also look absolutely amazing on your desk because they are just so beautiful.



Firstly, Zoeva was kind enough to send these two extra mini-brushes (the Luxe Petite Crease) because at the time when these brushes were ordered it was the International Women's Day and this was their way of showing support for women all over the world.
In my opinion they did a pretty good job with making me feel better. :D



_________________________________________________________________________


The brushes used for liquid based products

The Zoeva brushes are made from two types of hair: natural and synthetic. 
The brushes made from synthetic hair are used for liquid based products and the ones with natural hair are perfect for blending and applying powder products.



106 POWDER BRUSH


102 SILK FINISH



110 FACE SHAPE       142 CONCEALER BUFFER

These brushes are amazingly soft and give a very nice touch to your makeup.
The Silk Finish brush evens out my makeup perfectly and the Concealer Buffer makes my concealer blend in really well.


The brushes used for powder products

127 LUXE SHEER CHEEK             231 LUXE PETIT CREASE



227 LUXE SOFT DEFINER        317 WING LINER

These brushes are made from the finest white goat hair mixed with synthetic taklon.
I love absolutely each one of these brushes because they all blend powder product so well.
The Wing Liner is great for doing a perfect cat eye with a liquid eyeliner.




I think that we can all agree on one thing:
they are worth the money.
The whole set only cost 65€ which is definitely a reasonable price for such quality.
Compared to high end brushes which might cost you a lot more, but might have the exact same quality, I think that it's a pretty good deal.


Hope you enjoyed!