11.03.2015

BLUE STATEMENTS AND A SHADY SIGHT



Hellooo!!!

I recently discovered that I haven't really posted much about my adventures here, in France. So I thought that I would show you a few pictures that were made by the Eiffel Tower a few days ago and talk about that day a bit.

It was a really pretty day and Halloween had just been the last day.
Me and my friends go to Starbucks to get the vampire frappuccino but we were unlucky.
At first they were out of raspberry syrup, so we opted for another Starbucks down the street.
They gave us strawberry syrup instead.
Unbelievable.
First world problems. :D
I settled for the frapuccino with the strawberry syrup but my friend had enough and just exchanged hers for a hot chocolate.
SO STARBUCKS, PLEASE GET YOUR SYRUP RIGHT.

Sorry for that little complaining, but it's just a bit confusing.
We just wanted some vampire frapuccinos with raspberry syrup.
But nope.

After getting our drinks, we went down the street to sit on the edge of an empty fountain in front of the Military School.
And we couldn't help taking a few pictures while we were there.

Hope you enjoy!





Weird picture of after a failed hair flip.






Taking some serious business calls.






My friend checking out the ground ft. me with the weirdest face ever.